How far will someone throw the keg this year? A long standing tradition, the annual Keg Toss is always a crowd-pleasing event as men and women compete to see who can toss an empty keg the farthest.
Saturday, May 11th @ 2pm
Festival Plaza Entertainment Area
Registration for the Keg Toss begins at 1:30 pm and is open to Men and Women 18 years and older.
Registration is $10.00.
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd for each division.
Official Keg Toss Rules
- Each participant is required to complete and sign a release form prior to the competition.
- There are two Men’s divisions: Under 175 lb. and Over 175 lb.
- There is one Women’s division.
- Men throw empty 16 gallon keg.
- Women throw empty 8 gallon keg.
- Kegs may be thrown using one or two hands.
- A spinning/twirling method, as in a discus throw, is not allowed.
- Feet must not touch the foul line before the keg touches the ground.
- The keg must land within the designated target area.
- The distance is measured to the initial point of contact. Bounces and rolls are not counted.
- Score is determined by the single best distance in two tries. Any ties are broken with each tied contestant getting one throw only.
1st Place Men’s Over 180 lbs
1st Place Men’s Under 180 lbs
1st Place Women’s Overall
2nd Place Men’s Over 180 lbs
2nd Place Men’s Under 180 lbs
2nd Place Women’s Overall
3rd Place Men’s Over 180 lbs
Jon Ross Miller
3rd Place Men’s Under 180 lbs
3rd Place Women’s Overall